Kaldnes bio filter media for koi pond, K-1 bio filter media
|FOB Price:||US $ 200 - 550 / Cubic Meter | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||0.5 Cubic Meter/Cubic Meters|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Cubic Meter/Cubic Meters per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union|
- Place of Origin: Guangxi, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KAIRE
- Model Number: 10x7, 10x10, 12x10, 12x12, 25x9, 25x10, 25x12mm.
- Size: 10x7, 10x10, 12x10, 12x12, 25x9, 25x10, 25x12mm.
- Application: Pond, Fish Farming, Aquarium, Koi and waste water treatment
- Material: PP, PE, HDPE and CPE.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||0.1CBM/ Weave bag or Carton.|
|Delivery Detail:||According to quantities|
SpecificationsKaldnes bio filter media for Pond, Fish Farming, Aquarium and Water treatment
Material: PE or HDPE
Size and shape customized
Kaldnes bio filter media for Pond, Fish Farming, Aquarium, Koi, waste water treatment and MBBR.
Kaldnes bio filter media is made of Polyethylene or High density polyethylene. It is used in Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR).Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) technology is based on the biofilm principle with an active biofilm growing on small specially designed plastic carriers that are kept suspended in the reactor.
MBBR technology is mainly used in the following applications:
1. for new plants, especially those requiring a small footprint and easy operation, for BOD/COD and nitrogen removal.
2. as a high loading system in front of existing biological treatment - roughing reactor.
3. To increase the amount of nitrifying bacteria in existing activated sludge system using the carrier in a hybrid plant to meet ammonia limits.
4. To implement post-treatment to existing plants for process improvements
The system can be used either for aerobic or anoxic processes. In aerobic processes the biofilm carriers are kept in suspension by the agitation created by air from aeration diffusers, while in anoxic processes a mixer keep the carriers in movement.
Φ10×7mm, Φ10×10mm, Φ12×10mm, Φ12×12mm, Φ25×9mm, Φ25×10mm, Φ25×12mm.
We can also customize according to customer requirements.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
- Honeycomb ceramic substrate
- Honeycomb Ceramic for RTO, RCO, HTAC and SCR
- Aluminium casting
- Honeycomb Ceramic & Ceramic Foam Filter
- Diesel Particulate Filter
- Metallic Substrate
- Catalytic Converter Support Mat
- Infrared Ceramic Plaque
- Biocell filter media
- Molecular Sieve & Activated Alumina Series
- Water Treatment Series
- Catalytic Converter Series