- Place of Origin: Guangxi, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KAIRE
- Model Number: HDPE01, HDPE02, HDPE03, HDPE04, HDPE05, HDPE06, HDPE07, HDPE08, HDPE09
- Size: 10x7, 10x10, 11x7, 12x7, 12x10, 12x12, 14.5x10, 25x12, 28x5mm
- Application: Pond, Fish Farming, Aquarium, Koi and waste water treatment
- Material: PP, PE, HDPE and CPE.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||0.1CBM/ Weave bag or Carton.|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
K1 bio filter media for Pond, Fish Farming, Aquarium, Koi, waste water treatment and MBBR
K1 bio filter media is made of Polyethylene or High density polyethylene. It is used in Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR). Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) technology is based on the biofilm principle with an active biofilm growing on small specially designed plastic carriers that are kept suspended in the reactor.
MBBR technology is mainly used in the following applications:
1. For new plants, especially those requiring a small footprint and easy operation, for BOD/COD and nitrogen removal.
2. As a high loading system in front of existing biological treatment - roughing reactor.
3. To increase the amount of nitrifying bacteria in existing activated sludge system using the carrier in a hybrid plant to meet ammonia limits.
4. To implement post-treatment to existing plants for process improvements
The system can be used either for aerobic or anoxic processes. In aerobic processes the biofilm carriers are kept in suspension by the agitation created by air from aeration diffusers, while in anoxic processes a mixer keep the carriers in movement.